|By clicking the “Download” button, you are able to download to latest version of our FarCry Multiplayer Extension. Please read and follow all installation steps below.|
FarCry Patch 1.40 is needed!
Once downloaded, open up the Zip file and start up the Installer Exe.
Select the path to your FarCry Directory and click “Next” to finalize the installation.
Once the Installation is done, the FCLoader might launch automatically. Otherwise just start it up using the new icon you see on your Desktop.
The FCLoader v5.2 by Clivey
Now go to the Settings part of the FCLoader v5.2 and configure your settings, to do so click onto the “Question mark” symbol.
* Some players might need to run the FCLoader v5.2 with grant admin rights! To fix appear error messages.
* The LRv2/LRv3 patches update itself automatically in case an Update is out. It’s needed to always start FarCry using the FCLoader v5.2 to have always the newest LRv2/LRv3 version when launching FarCry with LR-Extension. Otherwise you might get kicked from the LR-Servers for incorrect Client-Side version.
* Please keep in mind that 1.33 and 1.40 are oficial patches from Ubisoft/Crytek
* Patch 1.60 is an unoficial patch created by the community. To get support, please visit the oficial website: farcrypatch16.de
* XT3 and XT4 are patches made by shilka.net from back in the days, their are supported by the FCLoader since beginning. To keep the history of FarCry we haven’t removed any older community patches and/or similar FarCry extensions. Althought theses patches aren’t actively used anymore.
If you got any errors, issues, etc. than feel free to take a look into the F.A.Q. page, maybe your problem is already known and you can get the fix from there: Click me to visit the F.A.Q . Everything acording LRv2/LRv3 is listed on our website.
To get support with Patch 1.60, please get in contact with iLLUSION, our support is just dedicated on the LR2/LR3 patches of the FCLoader v5.2.
That’s it, now just start up your Game and start Playing FarCry!